Defender D90 2-Door Hard Body for Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4
This is a complete Defender D90 2-Door Hard Body set for the Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4.
The Defender D90 body shown here is mounted on a Mini-Z 4x4 Hilux 4Runner chassis. It is quite easy to mount. With a few original parts, you can also build a stunning Land Rover Defender D90.
- Length: 200mm
- Width: 95mm
- Height: 78mm
- Wheelbase: 120mm
- Weight: 75g
- Front bumper
- Rear bumper
- All the chrome parts
- Door handles, wing mirrors, side steps
- Light buckets, petro cap, spare wheel cover
- Light buckets
- Pre-tinted windows
- Instruction manual
To modify the Jimny chassis:
- 1. Remove the front and rear bumpers and bumper mounts
- 2. Install the Defender D90 front and rear bumper mounts
- 3. Optional - the Defender D90 in this article uses the larger Hilux 4Runner wheels and tires (KYA-MXTH001 Premounted Tire/Wheel 2pcs Toyota 4Runner).
To modify the Hilux 4Runner chassis:
- 1. Lengthen the front upper Y-links with this (KYA-MX007 Suspension Parts Set).
- 2. Lengthen the lower links, option of (KYA-MX017 Tie Rod Set) or (KYA-MXW002R Aluminum Link Rod Set WB 120mm)
- 3. Mount the rear shock towers in reverse position
- 4. Remove the front and rear bumpers and bumper mounts
- 5. Install the Defender D90 front and rear bumper mounts
This item is available for distribution from
© 1996-2020 Team Raffee, 30 Tsiu Keng Pang Uk, Sheung Shui, Hong Kong