1/10 ARTR Assembled D110 Chassis for TRC Raffee D110 Defender Body
The Team Raffee Co. D110 Metal Chassis Kit has a front 3-link setup with chassis mounted servo (CMS) and a Panhard mount. Rear runs links as well.
The chassis includes Team Raffee Co. Complete Scale Axles, steel front and rear front and driveshafts, driftshaft from motor to transfer case, aluminum shocks, 1.9 beadlock wheels and tires, transmission, T-case, aluminum links, HD gears, battery plate, body mounts, skid plate, aluminum links and plastic ballends, rails and bumpers, shock towers and receiver box.
- Scale 1:10
- Comes with new version Boom Racing Scale Axles
- Pre-mounted onto Team Raffee Co. extension rails for direct fitment onto the TRC D110 Defender bodies (so there is no need to change the rails yourself).
- Overall length (bumper to bumper): 526mm
- Wheelbase: variable: 330-350mm
- Frame width: 85mm
- Front bumper width:196mm
- Rear bumper width: 190mm
- Body post width: 190mm
- Body post distance hole to hole: 198mm
- Mainly all parts in 6061 alloy Assembled
- Full metal internal gears in axles
- Full metal internal gears in transmission
- Full metal internal gears in transfer case
- HD universal drive axles
- All metal steering rods
- 4x Steel adjustable shock mounts
- 1x Pinion gear included
- 4x 12mm Hex
- 4x Metal 1.9 beadlock wheels & tires
To complete this chassis you will need
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery & Charger
When you receive the car, do not put electronics and battery on it immediately and run it immediately. Inspect the vehicle and take it apart, including the axles, which you need to shim them and grease them properly. Check all of the screws to make sure they are tightened and nothing is loose.
No extension Rails are needed to fit TRC D110 Defender bodies (TRC/302215 & TRC/302214) but this chassis will not fit RC4WD D110 Defender bodies
This item is available for distribution from
© 1996-2020 Team Raffee, 30 Tsiu Keng Pang Uk, Sheung Shui, Hong Kong