TRC releases all-new Benz G-Class 2-Door Hard Body for Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4. This body is full of scale details!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnHbSuLKT5o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Team Raffee Co. released this G-Class body in 1/10 scale last year. Now you can get it in mini scale for the Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4. The body has many scale details such as door handles, wing mirrors, light buckets and tinted windows. The body is made out of strong plastic for durability and strength.
The G-Class body wheelbase is 120mm, which will fit directly onto the Jimny chassis. The G-Class body shown here is mounted on a Mini-Z 4x4 Hilux 4Runner chassis. To mount this body on the Hilux 4Runner chassis, follow the directions given below.
To mount on the Jimny chassis:
1. Remove the front and rear bumpers and bumper mounts
2. Install the G-Class front and rear bumper mounts
3. Optional - the G-Class in this article uses the larger Hilux 4Runner wheels and tires KYA-MXTH001 Premounted Tire/Wheel 2pcs Toyota 4Runner.
To mount on the Hilux 4Runner chassis:
1. Lengthen the front upper Y-links with this KYA-MX007 Suspension Parts Set.
2. Lengthen the lower links, option of KYA-MX017 Tie Rod Set or KYA-MXW002R Aluminum Link Rod Set WB 120mm
3. Mount the rear shock towers in reverse position
4. Remove the front and rear bumpers and bumper mounts
5. Install the G-Class front and rear bumper mounts