TRC is releasing the all-new Defender D90 2-Door Hard Body for the Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4. This body includes many scale details.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p_8rdQkbk4Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Defender D90 body shown here is mounted on a Mini-Z 4x4 Hilux 4Runner chassis. It is quite easy to mount with no major modifications needed. All you need to do is to install the front and rear bumpers.
To mount on the Jimny chassis:
1. Remove the front and rear bumpers and bumper mounts
2. Install the Defender D90 front and rear bumper mounts
3. Optional - the Defender D90 in this article uses the larger Hilux 4Runner wheels and tires KYA-MXTH001 Premounted Tire/Wheel 2pcs Toyota 4Runner or KYA-MXTH001HW Premounted Tire + Wheel w/ Weight 2pcs 4Runner.
To mount on the Hilux 4Runner chassis:
1. Lengthen the front upper Y-links with this KYA-MX007 Suspension Parts Set.
2. Lengthen the lower links, option of KYA-MX017 Tie Rod Set or KYA-MXW002R Aluminum Link Rod Set WB 120mm
3. Mount the rear shock towers in reverse position
4. Flip the side body mounts
5. Remove the front and rear bumpers and bumper mounts
6. Install the Defender D90 front and rear bumper mounts