TRC 540 Modified Brushed Motor 27T w/ Two Extra Brushes
The TRC Modified brushed motor series are high performance 540 motors designed exclusively for competitive RC usage.
This 27T motor is perfect for general bashing.
This motor features premium quality material with high strength magnets for unmatched brushed motor speed and torque. The motor features direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options. Designed to be rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator and replaceable brushes and springs. The motor has a dual-ball bearing design which yields better performance, allowing a smoother run performance, precise control and best possible efficiency.
- Size: 540
- For: 1/10 RC Car
- Color: Black
- Rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator and replaceable brushes and springs
- High strength magnets for unmatched brush-motor performance
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles that require precise movement control
- Excellent torque and long-run times
- Direct-Solder Wiring Tabs for flexible soldering options
- Dual-ball Bearing Design
- Length: 70mm
- Width: 36mm
- Shaft: 3mm
- Turn: 27
- Input Voltage: 7.4v
- Max. Input Voltage: 11.1V
- Shaft Length: 13mm
- 1x Modified 27T Motor
- 2x Brushes
This item is available for distribution from
© 1996-2019 Team Raffee, 30 Tsiu Keng Pang Uk, Sheung Shui, Hong Kong